<body> <body>


Thursday, March 27
23:35

mY chOcolAtey lunCh fOr tOdAy...hAhaz...yUmmy...nO quEues nTh...lOlx...
pAssed anOther bOrIn dAy...wAs chAttIn wIf feL tiLL thE sUp aSked uS tO sEpArate...dUn undErstAnd y thE pErm stAffs cAn taLk in bIg grPs bUt thE 2 oF uS stAnd aT thE cOuntEr cAnt taLk?...rIdicuLous lOhz...dUn undErstAnd wAt's thE pErm stAff thEre fOr whEn thEy dUn1 tO dO cAshIerIn...mIght aS weLL sIt aT hOme rItez...
i aLwAyz hAte aftEr dInnEr tAt pErIod...nO ppL n prOmOtErs 1 bY 1 leAve thE cOuntEr leFt mE aLone...sO dAmn bOrIng...mEt tIz cUstomEr aT cH's cOuntEr...n shE wAs teLLin uS tO gO ovErsEas fOr fUrthEr stUdies tO sEe thE hOrIzOn...lOlx...fUnnY lAdy...toLd uS lOts oF thIngs...
cOuntIndOwn tO anOther 3 mOre dAys...tAtaz...
sAw tIz frOm tEng's blOg...n i fInd iT mEanIngfuL...

I choose to be with you till the day you choose to leave me. I promise I will stay and I will, because I love you



the One

ir3ne
20 going 21
17 aug 88
leo

Craves

♥new fone - samsung ultratouch
♥new laptop

♥further my studies
♥settle down in life

Tagboard




Takeoff

♥alex
♥chris; ♥chunhwee
♥delwyn
♥ee ling; ♥eugene
♥ganesh
♥hui shiang
♥jessica; ♥joan
♥kai lin; ♥karl; ♥kc
♥li qin; ♥li xian; ♥li teng
♥scor
♥terence
♥wan yi; ♥woei ling

Reminiscing



Now Playing



Credits

skin by ♥ j0-nie`
skin by ♥ ko-dies`
image by ♥ x` x` x`
brushes by ♥ x` x` x` x` x`

visits ♥