Tuesday, November 21
23:40
mIz tEp tUt tOday…mOrnIn sUddenLy fEel sIck agaIn…sO wEnt baCk sLp agaIn…luCky mAke iT fOr fm tUt…thEn lunch aT fC 4…mEt wL n deL…wAlked back sB n slack in thE librAry…plAyed daI dEe…lOlx…
wEnt fOr blAw leC…pOn fM leC…aT sB librAry rEstIn waItIn fOr jO…hAd a nIce sLp wAs sO tIred…bUt sUddenLy fEel coLd sUddenLy fEel hOt…nOt vEry rItez hOr…gOt thE kEychaIn frOm jO…iTs fOr unIque 15 dE...vEry cUte…wEnt hOme wIf wL…
cOntEnted wIf wat I hAf dOne tIz whole eVenIn…thOugh I’m sUppOse tO stUdy fOr tmL’s qA rE-teSt…I dId abIt oF paCkIn oF mY rOom…cUz mY brO sAy mUz fAster paCked thEn cAn shIft thE thIngs etC…cLear quIte aLot oF thIngs lOhz…throw away 2 bIg bAgs sOme mOre…shall dO mOre paCkIn in tIz fEw dAyz…
then while paCkIn tOdAy…uncOvEred quIte aLot oF mY chiLdhOod mEmorIes…lOlx…frOm mY bAby fOto…tO kIndErgArdEn rEpOrt cArd…I dId rEaLLy bAdLy when I wAs yOung…n then mY prI sCh dAyz…aLL thE achIevemEnts, bAdgEs tAt I hAf wOn…eSp thE modeL pupiL I wAs awArdEd twIce sOme mOre lOhz…
gOt sO mAny thIngs i fOund in tAt bOx...i rmB lAst tIm i uSed tO likE wrItIn lEtters tO mY frEn...i nOe iTs dAmn chiLdIsh bUt wE likE tO sAy whO wE likE whO wE dUn...n we'LL bE likE dUn tAt sOme1...lOlx...aLso dId sOme cLeArIn oF bOoks n pApers...mAnagEd tO paCk eVerythIn intO a cOmpArtmEnt...shaLL cOnt'd whEn i'vE thE tIme...
nOw mY rOom iS sO muCh nEatEr cOmpAred tO dUrIn exAms pErIod...iTs gOnna bE aLot mOre spaCiOus aftEr i cLear thE bEd...fEel sO cOntEnted...thInkIn oF cleArIn mY wArdrObe nXt...n shLd i bUy nEw cAbInEt cUz mY 1 iS sImpLy tOo smaLL aLr...hAhaz...anYway gOtta stUdy qA fOr thE rE teSt...
cAnt pOst nOw cUz mY brO's wIreleSs nOt cOnneCted n i cAnt fInd anY cOnneCtIons...yAwnz...